How you can help
Purchase toys to donate
Do you usually travel to Isla Mujeres with just a carry on? Do you have no spare room in your checked bag for toys? Does the airline you fly charge for additional checked bags? If you answered yes to any of these questions here are some alternatives for you to consider for purchasing toys to donate.
- Order toys from our Amazon Wish List (please read the instructions below)
- Purchase toys at Chedraui on Isla Mujeres
- Arrange with your airport transportation service to make a stop at Walmart or another large store in Cancún for a quick toy shopping spree. There will most likely be a fee for this service but it could be less than paying the airline more money that could go toward toys.
- Are you going to be on Isla Mujeres long enough that you might need to take a trip over to Cancún for shopping, dining or other services? If so there are many options available for where you can purchase toys, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Costco, Soriana.
- Donate cash at Ruben’s Restaurant, Chilito’s by Ruben or with PayPal and specify that your donation is for purchasing toys. There are volunteers who love to shop for toys.
Our Amazon Wish List
Everything on the lists can be shipped to Isla Mujeres, in your cart you’ll see a note under the item “For Julie Goth’s Wish List”. It’s easiest if your cart is empty otherwise you will have to select “Julie Goth, Isla Mujeres” in the “Send To” drop down for each item.
Please consider this list only as suggested items and not to restrict your choice of toy donations. Your toy ideas and suggestions are welcome and your island drop offs have always been loved by all the children who have received them. These toys on the list are what we have received in past years.
If you have any questions email Jackie and Julie.
Thank you so much!
Latest News, Fundraisers & Current Needs
Every bit counts
Let’s make this Three Kings Day the best ever for the children of Isla!
Thank you to everyone who has donated to Ruben’s Three Kings Day event. Your generosity has put a smile on the faces of so many of Isla’s children! A very special thank you to all our volunteers, your dedication and hard work have made each year a huge success!!!